We are a working smallholding where you can experience all aspects of growing vegetables.
What you can expect from us:
- We provide a safe, supportive environment, where you will be treated equally and your contribution will be valued.
- We will keep all your information confidential and never discuss your personal circumstances with anyone – unless you allow us to or we are worried about your safety. We do not use your photos, even with permission, on public platforms for our own promotion. We use your words, only with your permission, to express how you have found your experience.
- We offer the opportunity to learn Level 1 Diploma in Horticulture as you work.
What we expect from you:
- A commitment to a working environment, where you will be expected to join in with tasks and work as part of a team.
- That you will treat everyone on-site equally and respectfully and that you will not do anything that places anyone in danger (including yourself)
Who is Growing Well not for?
Our service isn’t suitable if:
- You don’t like being outside or getting your hands dirty. This may sound obvious, but really, if you’re not comfortable getting a bit muddy then our support probably isn’t for you!
- You can’t make a regular weekly commitment. We don’t expect you to be with us every week, but you do need to make a commitment to come and work with us regularly.